Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!





Firstly, Happy Mother's Day to everyone, and secondly (regarding the photos above), yes, that is my mother holding me as a baby. I've always looked up to her; just about wanted to be her. I remember the times that I would sneak to her bedroom just to look into her vanity mirror, try on her crimson lipstick, and be a veneer of her sophisticated look. Even now, I see her practically walking on air with her grace as I also idolize her classic and effortless style. We share a great passion for art; something that connects us on top of our regularly cohesive personalities. She is a strong woman and her presents gets the attention of an entire room. I can only hope that one day, I will be as good of a mom as she is; a practically impossible quest, considering her core of pure goodness and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment