Friday, March 29, 2013

A Blog Love

I thought it was about time to recognize and highlight some fantastic blogs that I've found and am following. Inspirations come from the posts and have joined ideas for my own blog. With that, here is a list of unprecedented- creative blogs that I've loved and influenced me.


Natalie off Duty:


After discovering this blog (I can't even remember how), I was completely overtaken by the simplicity of the idea but the beautiful execution. The blogger, Natalie Suez, records her chic photographed outfits and where she wore them. The pictures give you an incite to what she's doing, and has been doing, while looking stylish. If the title doesn't already hint it, Natalie is a model, taking photos of herself when off duty to job. Overall, the playing parts of the innovative outfits, modeling, and quality as well as completely original  content, adds up to an ultimately powerful blog.



 dustjacket attic:


I haven't completely wrapped my head around the entire concept of dustjacket attic except for the photography. Beautiful pictures, beautiful arrangements. The collections of photographs range from anything from architecture to interiors, fashion to color schemes- any visually appealing entity's the limit. I love the idea of color patterns, especially monochrome photo shoots, and this blog does plenty; I visit frequently for inspiration and ideas.



Alice Point:


A blog about fashion and pure personal style, the blogger, Alice, displays photos of her street-style original outfits. With an sharp edge feel to all that she wears, Alice Point acts as a sort of guiding light to my own style and blog. She's gotten loads of recognition for her amazing blog and even attended Fashion Week! Check out her blog and I'm sure you'll be as swung by it as I was.


conundrum:


This is a fantastic blog incorporating food, design, fashion, art, and illustration. Posts range from recipes to paintings and always introduces something new. The author, Maia McDonald, creates various collages of all that inspire her whether it be color or clothes. This is a great blog to visit any day. 


StyleLikeU:


When I first visited this blog, I was a little turned off by the name; "StyleLikeU" sounded especially ordinary, nothing special- a little too mainstream. In fact, this blog is the direct opposite. It shows individuals with a directional sense of style and a great deal of daring. StyleLikeU also adds music and occasions into their blog feed. Completely independent interviews and event coverings make for a completely unique blog with loads of personality.  

1 comment: