Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Best of LFW (London Fashion Week)

Street style, runway shows, backstage peeks, and style from models off duty have been on overload this past week in London. Mulberry, Burberry Prorsum, and Peter Pilotto's shows highlighted the runway while more shots of models off duty have shown they absolute style. Here are some photos of my favorite aspects of this past week in London for Fashion Week.

Detailing on peplum skirt on the streets of London


Front-row seats to the Burberry Prorsum show.


Olivia Palermo at Topshop Unique show


OP shirt and jacket paired with mod color block pants and gold shoes- street style


Model off duty wearing Doc. Matins and graphic tee


Gabriella Wilde at Burberry Prorsum


Tartan-plaid skirt and femé patterned shirt spotted on the streets of LFW


4 comments:

  1. amazing skirt on the 1st picture and love chinese porcelain print in the last picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)

    I love your blog and these outfits !!
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    If so, just leave a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back soon ;)

    xx Laurel <3
    http://laurel-looks.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments! I just checked out your blog, Laurel, and I am now a follower. . . just left a comment as well. I love the title by the way!

      Delete
  3. i love the last one! <3
    and the first skirt too! <3

    Visit me sometimes :D

    i follow you! :D

    ReplyDelete